Monday, November 23, 2009

I love to play squigle

Boy, did I have a grand time this evening!

The lady left me this morning to to something calleds 'work'. She was gone a looooog, and when she came home she gave me some more of the really good foods. I really like the chow here.

Then we had a great game of squiggle.

I love playing squiggle!

I get all wrapped up in it. He-he-he!


After we played a while I went to mine bed, and made some Bisquicks. I have to keep a close eye on her though .... she might go back into the foods room, and I wanna be sure if she gets out foods I get some.

8 comments:

  1. Milton, your squiggle toy looks super fun! And you I might add are one good looking green-eyed kitty!

    mew,
    Katie & Glogirly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squiggles are the best toys Milton, you are very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Milton, you are just a real cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, too bad your mama has to go to works but that's how she pays for your foods and your toys. That's a pretty neat Squiggle toy you have there, Milton! I think you're a very lucky kitten -- you've hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, playing squigle sure looks like fun, Milton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milton you really are quite a stripy boy! That squiggle looks great. It's always a good idea to keep an eye on your Mum incase she has some fuuds.

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  7. Milton, you look like you're having so much fun with your squiggle toy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Milton, looks like you really know how to have fun! And yes, it's a good idea to keep a careful ear on the humans in case they're doing something with food. Hey, it looks like you're going to have stripes when you grow up!

    ReplyDelete